Dollar Tree Haul 6/29/19

I went to the Dollar Tree today to see if they had anything new and to look for things I've watched on haul videos. It's a pretty small haul. I didn't see much that I needed today. But here is what I did buy:

I've  been looking for the nail polish sets and I finally found them! I bought the purple set because it is my favorite color.
 My teenage son asked for some body wash so I picked out this one. Hope he likes it. If anyone has tried it, let me know if you liked it or not.
 I saw this hauled by you tuber, Jeri-Ann Henson. She uses them for crafting. She uses them to protect her table from paint and hot glue. I thought this was an excellent idea so I had to buy some too!
 I smelled this candle in the store today and I had to have it! It smells so good. It's an Old Williamsbugh candle and the scent is blue sea salt. It has a good throw too.
 And last but not least is this cute shopping bag. I'm trying to get into the habit of bringing my own bags when I go shopping and thought it was too cute to pass up!
So that's everything for this haul. I hope it helps you the next time you go to your local Dollar Tree!

Comments